Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy Note10, a new line of premium smart phones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment. Inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, the Galaxy Note10 gives users the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go. For years, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world pursue their passions and achieve their goals, and with the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love.
“From the very beginning, the Galaxy Note has stood for the best-of-the-best technologies and features. The Galaxy Note10 re-imagines this promise for the modern Note fan who uses their smartphone to take their productivity and creativity to the next-level, and who effortlessly flows between ideas and endeavours at a moment’s notice,” said David Suh, Managing Director, Samsung Electronics West Africa.“Every element of Galaxy Note10 was designed to help users achieve more. Whether they’re finishing a big project for work, capturing and editing a video, or playing their favourite mobile game, the Galaxy Note10 will help them do it faster and better.”
Purposeful design for a premium experience
Galaxy Note users appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of their device, but for the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
• Two Sizes: For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens up the Note to users who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, packing a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display into the most compact Note yet. The Galaxy Note10+ features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
The Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse users in their favourite TV, movies and games.
• Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while thein-display cut out for the front camera is small and centred for a balanced design.Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
• BestQuality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLEDdisplay. With HDR10+certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide colour range. UL verified the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98% colour and brightness uniformity. The EyeComfort display reduces blue light without affecting colour quality for comfortable viewing.
Multi-faceted productivity to maximise every moment
Note users put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to helping them do and achieve more. For these users, the Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations all in service of giving users the freedom to work in the way that makes them the most productive.
• Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni-body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word. Users can now customise notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the colour of the text. In just a few taps, meeting minutes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
• Evolution of the S Pen: Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities introduced on the Note9 by adding Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen. By opening up the Air actions SDK, developers can create