Indomitable Lions coach, Hugo Broos, on Friday released his team list for the crucial World Cup qualifying game against Nigeria in Uyo and Yaoundé with hot shot Porto striker Vincent Aboukar listed but with former Tottenham Hotspur star Clinton N’Jie regrettably out, Extrasportsnigeria.com reports.
There are 22 other players listed with the Porto hitman, including a familiar face to Nigerian fans Stoke City star Eric-Maxim Choupo-Moting, Marseille’s André-Frank Zambo Anguissaand Standard Liege defender Collins Fai.
N’Jie who had been in form is on the sidelines after suffering an injury during Marseille’s league match against SCO Angers on August 20. Club medics estimate that the striker could be out for at least two weeks which definitely rules him out of the two matches. The 24-year-old has 19 caps.
Royal Mouscron winger Fabrice Olinga has enjoyed a recall from Broos after a long absence.
1. Ondoa Frabrice (FC Seville, Spain)
2. Goda Jules (AC Ajaccio, France)
3. Bokwe Georges (Mjondalen, Norway)
4. Ngadeu Ngadjui Michael (Slavia Prague, Czech Republic)
5. Teikeu Adolphe (Sochaux, France)
6. Mabouka Ernest (Maccabi Haifa, Israel)
7. Castelletto Jean Charles (Brest, France)
8. Leuko Serge (CD Lugo, Spain)
9. Fai Collins (Liège Standard, Belgium)
10. Banana Yaya (Panionios, Greece)
11. Nouhou Tolo (Seattle Sounders, USA)
12. Djoum Suitchuin Giles Arnaud (Hearts, Scotland)
13. Mandjeck Georges (Sparta Prague, Czech Republic)
14. Siani Sébastien (KV Oostende, Belgium)
15. Franck Zambo Anguissa (Marseille, France)
16. Choupo Moting (Stoke City, England)
17. Aboubakar Vincent (FC Porto, Portugal)
18. Moukandjo Benjamin (Jiansung, China)
19. Bassogog Christian (Henan Jianye, China)
20. Toko Ekambi Karl (FC Angers, France)
21. Nsame Jean Pierre (Young Boys, Switzerland)
22. Moumi Ngamaleu (Rheinorf, Austria)
23. Fabrice Olinga (Royal Mouscron, Belgium)